How do you let your skin breathe? Simple. By eliminating toxins, rejuvenating the skin, and most importantly, improving its circulation. What are specific ways to make your skin healthier?
- Wear zero makeup. For people who have very sensitive skin, it is important that you stay clear from allergens and oil in makeups that cause skin breakouts
- If in any case you need to wear makeup, be sure to wash your face at least twice a day or much better, exfoliate it to remove heavy chemicals that stayed on your face
- Use organic cleansers (ex. Evan Healy, etc) to rinse your skin of allergens
- Go to sleep makeup free at night for at least 8 hours
- Moisturize your skin everyday
- Use alcohol-free toner for oily skin